Bespoke Current Awareness Services
We provide current awareness services for clients using a multitude of approaches which can be infinitely flexible and tailored to your needs. Some of the services offered include:
Our unique selling point is the combination of our toxicological interpretative skills, our huge on‑site databank/database resources, and our information science expertise.
- Regular updates of your own company-specific safety profiles on defined chemicals or products
- Customised searches at regular intervals in appropriate toxicity databases (including our in-house TRACE system) for data on specified chemicals or topics
- Expert identification of key papers on specified materials in new journal issues and pre-publication items as they become available
- Regular searching for specific information across the key scientific publishers’ full text content, coupled with skilled use of a range of web-based alerting tools
- Assistance in the interpretation of new guidelines and requirements for regulatory approvals on any aspects of health and safety legislation related to chemicals.