Chemical Hazard and Risk Assessments
Our world-class team of scientists providing the bibra consultancy services has the expertise and experience to support you in a number of important toxicological areas. Our impressive group of 20 highly skilled toxicologists bring to the table in excess of 250 person years of data appreciation, and it is this depth and breadth of toxicological knowledge supported by bibra’s unique in-house toxicological databank and associated database, TRACE, that ensures the quality of the bibra consultancy package.
- Toxicological risk assessments and safety-in-use opinions including multi-component formulations
- Reviews and critical evaluation of toxicological data on a wide range of chemicals and combine this with an understanding or computational estimation of relevant exposure details, to produce an expert independent opinion on associated risk
- Succinct and comprehensive toxicity reports
- Identification of key scientific literature
- Objective opinions on a diverse range of toxicological matters
- Independent critical appraisal of commissioned toxicity studies
- Expert support in the preparation of dossiers for submission to regulators
- Assistance with the interpretation of guidelines on requirements for regulatory approvals or any aspect of health and safety legislation
- Expert witnesses
Whether you are bringing a new product to market, dealing with a contamination crisis or submitting a dossier we have the proven knowledge to assist. We provide reports and expert opinions on toxicological acceptability or safety-in-use, and well as urgent hazard and risk assessments of chemicals. Our benefits are clear; we provide a liaison with a growing team of highly skilled, experienced professionally-registered toxicologists. We can boast long established, strong relationships with industry, trade associations and government organisations as well as flexibility and outstandingly high service standards. Our ability to handle large as well as small projects all whilst consistently delivering to deadlines is something that our clients value, as well as their on-site supported access the TRACE database – the finest toxicology databank in the world.
Recent Chemical Hazard and Risk Assessments Projects
More about our company
Our recent work