- A review of vitamin D, discussing vulnerable groups and exceptions to the proposed tolerable upper level (TOX/2013/09).
Pre-publication results of a double-blind placebo-controlled study on the possible effects of aspartame in self-reported symptomatic individuals and controls (TOX/2013/10).
- First draft statement on the potential risks from high levels of soy phytoestrogens and soy products in the infant diet (TOX/2013/11).
- Second draft statement on the potential risks from high levels of aluminium in the infant diet (TOX/2013/12).
Third draft statement on the potential risks from high levels of lead in the infant diet (TOX/2013/13).
- Case reports of hypervitaminosis A in infants from oral exposure at levels up to 1000 µg retinol equivalents/kg retinol, to potentially provide a basis for setting a safe upper intake level (TOX/2013/14).
- Brief overview of the toxicology and occurrence data available for endosulfan and its isomers pentachlorobenzene and chlordecone, to consider whether the available data on occurrence and exposure are sufficient to advise on the potential risks in relation to the infant diet (TOX/2013/15).
UK Committee on Toxicity of Chemicals in Food, Consumer Products and the Environment. COT agenda and papers: 26 March 2013.
The above item was taken from the April 2013 issue of Toxicology and Regulatory News which is sent automatically to members of bibra (click here for more details).News Home Guest Write For Us? Contact Us