- alkyl betaines
- monosaccharides, disaccharides and related ingredients
- pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- tocopherols and tocotrienols
In addition, the meeting also saw the approval of ten tentative safety assessments.
All of the ingredients reviewed at this meeting have been determined to be safe in the current uses, concentrations and conditions as described in the CIR reports.
The Panel has also made available five scientific literature reviews on:
- alkyl phosphates
- Avena sativa (oat)-derived ingredients
- styrene and vinyl-type styrene copolymers
Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel.
Findings of 130th meeting held on 17-18 March 2014. http://www.cir-safety.org/meeting/130th-cir-expert-panel-meeting
CIR reports (including scientific literature reviews) are searchable via http://www.cir-safety.org/ingredients
The above items were taken from the May 2014 issue of Toxicology and Regulatory News which is sent automatically to members of bibra (click here)News Home Guest Write For Us? Contact Us