Toxicology and Regulatory News (TRN) is a monthly current awareness publication containing expert commentaries on key toxicological reports. TRN has been in production for over 50 years (albeit with the occasional change of name), possibly making it the longest running publication of its type. Written by toxicologists specially trained in the art of toxicity data interpretation, TRN is aimed at both toxicologists and non-specialists alike. In its unique way, it communicates to a diverse audience the key toxicological developments relevant to product safety across a wide range of industry sectors. Please click here to view a sample TRN.
When compiling TRN, it is our aim to ensure that no substantive paper of critical importance is overlooked. We regularly and systematically screen the official publications and websites of government departments and expert groups, as well as a large number of peer-reviewed toxicology and nutrition journals and secondary sources. The items selected for inclusion in TRN cover key, health-related findings that may affect product safety and regulatory acceptability, as well as major pronouncements from national and international authorities and other respected groups. All items are identified by our senior toxicologists who individually have over 30 years of experience in writing for the publication.
- Summarise key data, to notify you of key developments and put them in perspective to your business
- Invaluable tool for industry – allowing informed decisions to be made in critical areas of business
- We do the work, by individually scanning and reviewing critical information so that you can focus on the key data whilst being confident that you are well briefed on the safety issues of the day
- TRN can be supplied as an electronic file which is simple to access, electronically searchable, and has links to all the cited websites or alternatively is available in hard copy form
- Toxicology and Regulatory News – an invaluable publication for toxicologists and managers alike
- Companies who subscribe to the bibra membership scheme receive up to five copies each month, for free!
- Subscription to TRN is £600 per annum - for further details or to subscribe, please contact us
See our News pages for recent items of interest, or use the filters below to view our current and archived contents pages dating back to 2006.
Our recent work
Become and member and receive TRN for free