Methylcyclohexane irritated the skin of rabbits on repeated application. Deaths occurred at high doses by the oral, dermal and inhalation routes in laboratory animals. Rabbits treated by these routes showed damage to the heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and blood system. In mice and rabbits, high vapour concentrations affected the nervous system and caused respiratory difficulties.

Date of Publication: 1988

Number of Pages: 3

CAS Number*: 108-87-2

Format: PDF available for immediate download

Toxicity Profiles A-Z

1-8 A B C D E F G H I K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Z

toxnewscta 1

* CAS Registry Number is a Registered Trademark of the American Chemical Society

Toxicity Profiles Home Become a Member (50% Off Profiles) Contact Us