- Test Guideline 474 (mammalian erythrocyte micronucleus test)
- Test Guideline 475 (mammalian bone marrow chromosomal aberration test)
- Test Guideline 478 (rodent dominant lethal test)
- Test Guideline 483 (mammalian spermatogonial chromosomal aberration test)
OECD has also released proposals for updating:
- Test Guideline 473 (in vitro mammalian chromosomal aberration test)
- Test Guideline 487 (in vitro mammalian cell micronucleus test)
Also recently released is a draft report on statistical issues related to OECD in vitro genotoxicity test guidelines 473 and 487.
There is a request for public comments by 6 November 2013 for the draft updates and by 4 November 2013 for the proposals and related statistical report.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. September 2013.
All documents available via http://www.oecd.org/env/ehs/testing/section4healtheffects.htm
The above item was taken from the November 2013 issue of Toxicology and Regulatory News which is sent automatically to members of bibra (click here for more details).News Home Guest Write For Us? Contact Us